Thursday, November 12, 2009

Relocation, Relocation, Relocation

The plan was simple. Just add the month of November to the winter snowbird trip. Easy right? But between appointments that couldn't be broken and tropical storm Ida scaring us back home, it took forever to get settled. Condo to house to condo but I think we're finally nested.
The first night I didn't close the bedroom blinds well so I as up at sunrise. I'm not a morning person but so glad that I didn't miss that first sunrise. It was beautiful and worth the trip.



The condo is pretty with an island theme. Not so much my style anymore but still nice. We stayed in this one last year through Christmas so the palm tree got little red ornaments hung from it.






This is the day before Ida came. The surf was starting to get rough.