Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update your Kitchen with a new Faucet

Kitchen faucets come in a variety of styles and colors. A new kitchen faucet is an easy way to update your sink. They come in several finishes including chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and brass.
Several styles are available including regular two handled, single handle, with sprayer, and with soap pump. We have kitchen faucets for the standard 3 hole sinks, single hole sink, or 4 hole sink depending on which style you choose.

You can shop YouRemodel for more Kitchen Faucets here.

Take me to the River

YouRemodel has set up shop on Amazon. Our products are still available at our website but for those you who prefer to shop Amazon, please check us out at
YouRemodel's Storefront on Amazon.

We currently have our kitchen faucets, clawfoot tub add-on Shower sets, shower rods, Gas Logs, and a few accessories there. We will be adding more.
Also see our home improvement website for more of our kitchen, bathroom, and gas fireplace items.

Thanks for stopping by,