Monday, January 16, 2006

Some New Products for the Shower

It's time to get serious about adding some new products to our webite. We added some nice shower heads from Barclay to the store but not the site yet.

It's funny we should start the blog with shower heads right now since I could use a new one myself. I tried a rainshower one but it didn't have enough pressure. Then I switched to a smaller one and it had too much pressure. Now I have a basic but plan to try one with a handheld atachement. You would think I'd have this figuired out already since YouRemodel has a lot of shower faucets and heads available. lol :) I hope we don't strip the thread on the pipe from changing it too much.

I'll try to add some pictures of the new ones later but here is a great one for a clawfoot tub.

Have a great Monday!
Melody